Sunday, March 25, 2012

Naomi Eugenia Munroe

Naomi Eugene Munroe was born 17 March 1923 in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, and passed away 9 March 2008 in Stockton, San Joaquin, California. She married John Irwin Sparling 31 December 1943 in North Hollywood, Los Angeles, California.

These are some photo's I got off of ancestry.com of my mother's 1st cousin Naomi Eugenia Munroe. I did not meet her until after my mother Barbara Frances Munroe Merrill had past away. She reminded me of my grandmother Saidee France Isabel Durkee Munroe so sweet and indearing. I wish my mother had been closer to her family and I had been able to meet Naomi earlier in both our lives. I enjoyed our visits and lettering about the Munroe family.

This photo was taken in Stockton in 2007 when I went to visit my father in Oak Hurst, California. My sisters Judy Gray and Barbara Elder came with me to visiti Naomi.
                              

No comments: